Our algorithm developers benefit from broad expertise in engineering open and closed-loop control strategies for all modern-day powertrains. We develop executable specifications, integrate them into the functional architecture and test/validate them.
Our software developers turn design and requirements specifications for powertrain control software into production-ready reality. In addition to manual coding, code for the algorithms is extensively generated automatically on the basis of various software-development systems. Working hand in hand with the algorithm developers from our specialized departments, we provide our clients with all-in solutions for controlling both gasoline and diesel-engine drives as well as hybrid and electric drives.
Working closely with universities and institutes of higher education, we have access to new control engineering approaches and the results of testing them for suitability in practice.
- Production-ready development of all the software for controlling classic, hybrid and electric powertrains
- Model-based algorithm development
- Software development from the requirement specification to start of production
- Development in compliance with Spice, CMM and ISO 26262
- Software validation based on HiL and MiL simulation and in the vehicle