Control systems for the modern powertrain are defined by measures to reduce CO2 and meet emission ceilings.
The conference gives an all-embracing picture of the latest development trends in powertrain electronics. It provides impetus for future functions and looks at approaches to meeting the legislative framework.
Take advantage of this occasion to present your products and services to a trade audience. If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Phone +49 30 39978-9095
Fax +49 30 39978-9444
- Josef Bast, Audi
- Frank Bederna, Magneti Marelli
- Harald Deiss, ZF Electronics
- Prof. Dr. Clemens Gühmann, Technical University of Berlin
- Hanno Jelden, Volkswagen
- Anke Kleinschmit, Daimler
- Dr. Rolf Leonhard, Bosch
- Dr. Johannes Liebl, ATZ/MTZ
- Max Löffler, MAN
- Oliver Predelli, IAV (Chair)
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Christian Reuss, Universität Stuttgart, FKFS
- Dr. Jürgen Schneider, BMW
- Dr. Detlev Schöppe, Continental
- Dr. Thieß-Magnus Wolter, IAV
- Dr. Wolfgang Zag, Porsche
Event registration for Participants
Please enter all the required fields (*) to sign up for this event.