Development Engineer (m/f) – Navigation
— Full time
Technical responsibility of topic Navigation and Location-based Services (LBS)
Coordination with project management, testing and suppliers
Implementation tracking and support as well as supplier management
Function design and requirement specification
Test planning, design and generate test cases
Perform tests on test bench and in car
Generate error tickets, perform ticket handling, error analysis and verification
Cooperation with other functional test teams
- At least university degree or above
- Major in Electrical Engineering, Communications Technology or equivalent
- At least 2-year related work experience with Navigation in automotive industry
- Experience with project management.
- Experience with Infotainment development or test
Location: Shanghai (CHN)
As one of the world’s leading engineering partners, IAV is developing tomorrow’s mobility. Our engineering is tried and proven in vehicles from OEMs across the globe. This is why you will find us wherever you need us: somewhere near you, everywhere in the world.
Everyone talks about work-life balance. We live it.
We empower our employees to tackle demanding and diverse tasks and want them to see their professional development as enriching. At the same time, it is important to us that you have the time and flexibility you need to realize your personal goals.