Mechenical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineer* – Battery Cell Development
— Full time
As a Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineer* you will work on concept design related topics in battery cell development. Your tasks will involve in particular:
- Provide technical advice on construction, simulation, technical review, testing and verification according to national standards, industry standards and OEM development principles and process
- Review of design concepts in different Stages (A/B/C samples)
- Preparation of 2D drawings and 3D models in Catia
- Reporting on the latest design changes
- Support for the implementation of mech./el./chem. changes in the products
- Test results and/or data analysis
- High flexibility and able to work under pressure
- Deep technical knowledge of battery technology
- Deep knowledge in (one or more) fields of mechanical/electrical/ chemical engineering
- Fluent in English and Chinese, knowledge of German language is a plus
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in the NEV automotive business
- Good Catia knowledge
- MS office, Visio
You will be working in a highly motivated team on demanding and trend-setting assignments with a great deal of scope for your ideas. Our qualification programme promotes your professional and personal development. All of that offered in a modern, attractive working environment with a constantly growing, globally operating successful company.
Application and contact person
Become part of our team – we look forward to meeting you! Please use the online form on our website for your application.
For any further questions please, do not hesitate to contact Ms Tian: email@example.com
IAV offers a range of services that is second to none – including the career opportunities for our employees. At IAV you will work on demanding and future-oriented assignments with a lot of scope for your ideas. Through focused training and promotion we offer the very best prospects for your individual professional development. Along with attractive conditions, including compensation based on our company wage agreement.
* We welcome people of every race, gender, and age group.
Everyone talks about work-life balance. We live it.
We empower our employees to tackle demanding and diverse tasks and want them to see their professional development as enriching. At the same time, it is important to us that you have the time and flexibility you need to realize your personal goals.