We conduct research with IT talents from Software Campus
Software Campus was founded with the aim of training IT specialists and executives to drive the innovations of the future and steer technology transfer. It combines cutting-edge research and practical relevance and is geared towards exceptional master’s and PhD students in computer science and computer-science related disciplines.
IAV has been an industry partner since early 2019. As a partner, we offer application-oriented research projects to the computer science departments of excellent universities. Software Campus master’s and PhD students are invited to apply to these projects. Topics include:
• Identity management for industry 4.0
• Analysis of performance and regularity of large-scale automated systems
• Use of AI methods in the embedded and/or backend environment to control mechatronic systems and (end) customer functions
• User-adaptive “smart” automotive HMIs
• Intelligent code generators
After the application phase, our technical specialists and project managers select the participants. IAV will support the project team for one to two years and provide specialized input and methodological expertise.
We look forward to meeting young talents, and working on and researching exciting topics together!
For more information, visit the Software Campus Website.