Cloud Solution Architect* – Autonomous Driving/Smart Mobility
The increasing equipment of vehicles with sensors, the amount of data that has to be collected for test drives and its transfer into the Cloud are posing new challenges for automobile manufacturers and global players from the IT world. In this context, IAV successfully completes international projects focusing on designing, implementing, integrating, and testing innovative functions of highly automated driving as well as intelligent transportation systems. To achieve smooth interaction among all components and systems in this heterogeneous, technologically interdisciplinary environment, we are looking for your support as a Cloud Solution Architect. You will play a key part in helping to develop innovative functions to the level of manufacturing readiness and, with us, shape the future of mobility. In detail, your responsibilities will cover:
- Understanding of the architectural principles of cloud applications for realizing the entire scope of interconnected vehicle functions
- Active support in projects, from analysis, concept formulation, and development to system implementation and commissioning of cloud-based functions
- Practical experience in handling cloud services for computers, networks, storages and databases, cloud deployment, and management services as well as monitoring external content providers
- Selection of suitable cloud services in line with the demands on data, processing, databases, and security
- Liaising with internal and external project team members and coordinating project tasks.
The position can be filled either in Gifhorn or Nuremberg. Please indicate the preferred location in your cover letter.
- You hold a degree in IT, mathematics, telecommunications, electrical engineering or a comparable discipline
- Practical experience in projects involving the configuration of available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant and scalable distributed systems in the cloud environment of a major provider (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Ability, verified in projects, to migrate an existing local application into the cloud environment
- Experience in agile development processes, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming languages: C++, C#, Java
- Good knowledge of at least one of the principal programming languages
- Business fluent language skills in English or German
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills, ability to work in a team as well as structured, target-oriented and self-motivated approach to work
IAV offers a range of services that is second to none – including the career opportunities for our employees. At IAV you will work on demanding and future-oriented assignments with a lot of scope for your ideas. Through focused training and promotion we offer the very best prospects for your individual professional development.
* We welcome people of every race, gender, and age group.
Standorte: Sie sagen, wohin es geht.
Sie können wählen, an welchem der genannten Standorte Sie diese Position ausführen wollen. Bitte geben Sie Ihre Präferenz bei der Bewerbung im Karriereportal an.
Alle reden von Work-Life Balance. Wir leben sie.
Wir befähigen unsere Mitarbeiter, anspruchsvolle und abwechslungsreiche Aufgaben anzupacken und wollen, dass sie ihre berufliche Entwicklung als Bereicherung erleben. Zugleich liegt uns am Herzen, dass Sie die nötige Zeit und Flexibilität finden, um sich privat zu verwirklichen.