Engineer* – Requirement Management of Battery Cell Development
Diese Herausforderung erwartet Sie
As a Requirement Management Engineer* you will work on variety of management and technical topics in battery cell development. Your tasks will involve in particular:
- Project Management Office
- Communication with R&D China, R&D Germany, Joint venture, suppliers
- Translate technical requirements from legal standards
- Following up and giving input on OPL
- Technical support to Joint ventures and suppliers for specification rules
- Feature implementation status tracking and tests
- KPM ticket handling and follow up
Das spricht für Sie
- Hands-on experience in DOORs software
- Trained with Atego exchange software
- Skilled in debugging compatibility issues of reqif file exchange in DOORs and Atego
- Trained and hands-on experience on PTC integrity modeler
- Ability to read legal texts and to extract technical requirements
- Technical understanding of battery cells
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Used to serve diverse interfaces and reach agreements
- Superior communication skills (Chinese, English)
- High flexibility and able to work under pressure
- At least 3 years of working experience in the NEV automotive business
- MS office, Visio, KPM
You will be working in a highly motivated team on demanding and trend-setting assignments with a great deal of scope for your ideas. Our qualification programme promotes your professional and personal development. All of that offered in a modern, attractive working environment with a constantly growing, globally operating successful company.
Application and contact person
Become part of our team – we look forward to meeting you! Please use the online form on our website for your application.
For any further questions please, do not hesitate to contact Ms Tian: firstname.lastname@example.org
Das spricht für uns
IAV offers a range of services that is second to none – including the career opportunities for our employees. At IAV you will work on demanding and future-oriented assignments with a lot of scope for your ideas. Through focused training and promotion we offer the very best prospects for your individual professional development. Along with attractive conditions, including compensation based on our company wage agreement.
* We welcome people of every race, gender, and age group.
Standort: Peking (CHN)
In der Hauptstadt der Volksrepublik befindet sich unser zweiter Standort im Reich der Mitte. Die Millionenmetropole ist das politische und kulturelle Zentrum des Landes.
Alle reden von Work-Life Balance. Wir leben sie.
Wir befähigen unsere Mitarbeiter, anspruchsvolle und abwechslungsreiche Aufgaben anzupacken und wollen, dass sie ihre berufliche Entwicklung als Bereicherung erleben. Zugleich liegt uns am Herzen, dass Sie die nötige Zeit und Flexibilität finden, um sich privat zu verwirklichen.