- Responsible for the business development in the field of commercial vehicle powertrain development with all potential topics (engine, transmission, hybrid, e-motor etc.)
- Build up and maintain strong network with potential customers (OEM, system suppliers)
- Lead the acquisition of powertrain development projects incl.
- Organization, preparation and presentation of technical documents
- Analysis of customer requests
- Preparation of quotation together with engineering team in IAV Germany
- Presentation and negotiation of the quotation with customers
- Support project manager for sales related activities during customer projects
- Master degree in mechanical-, mechatronic-, automotive-, and electrical engineering or in a related field
- 2 - 3 years working experience in the field of commercial vehicle powertrain development or working experience in the field of business development for commercial vehicle powertrain at supplier or engineering service provider
- Good network with commercial vehicle powertrain development teams of potential customers
- Strong communication skill
- Strong networking ability
- Very good technical knowledge about complete powertrain development
- High customer and service orientation
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Intercultural competence (European / Chinese)
- Very good English skill, German is plus
- High willingness for business travel
- High level for engagement, responsibility and flexibility
IAV offers a range of services that is second to none – including the career opportunities for our employees. At IAV you will work on demanding and future-oriented assignments with a lot of scope for your ideas. Through focused training and promotion we offer the very best prospects for your individual professional development.
* We welcome people of every race, gender, and age group.