IAV Group is an engineering and technical consultancy servicing the global automotive industry with approximately 7,000 employees worldwide and more than 30 years of experience. As a recognized leader in the specification, design, development, validation and production launch of advanced vehicle and powertrain systems, IAV Automotive Engineering deploys a leading team of technical experts, engineering tools and program processes from its North American Headquarters in Northville, Michigan.
IAV is seeking a Dyno Technician for an Internship opportunity during the winter of 2019 in Northville, MI.
The responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Maintain and operate engine/vehicle test bench including associated equipment and instrumentation.
- Set up production and prototype engines/vehicles and instrumentation.
- Perform measurement tests as directed by calibration engineer.
- Maintain test/measurement lab and prototype engines/vehicles. Including the checking-in and out of prototypes.
- Modify the test/measurement lab by purchasing any needed tools, equipment, etc.
- Responsible for validation and development testing including combustion analysis, emissions, lube/vent testing and after-treatment.
- Perform all work according to IAV’s ISO procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.