Management Consultant* – Project Support/Benchmark in Battery Cell Development
Diese Herausforderung erwartet Sie
As a Management Consultant (m/f) you will work on variety of management and technical topics in battery cell development. Your tasks will involve in particular:
- Self-responsible project tracking and reporting for a battery serial project, interface between responsible developers at China R&D, Germany R&D and suppliers
- Preparation of presentations, reporting and project status documents
- Clarification and explanation of technical, reporting and release requirements with suppliers and partners along the predevelopment phase until SOP
- Alignment, tracking and reporting of level releases according to OEM requirements
- Supporting change management and documentation
- Supporting the creation of technical and project documentations according to OEM standards, review
- Preparation and support of on-site visits at the supplier’s side
- Supporting supplier management and troubleshooting
- Researching the latest market developments
- Drawing up reports on the latest supplier and competitor product developments
- Comparison of technical information
- Disassembling of cells in the course of competitor analyses
Das spricht für Sie
- High ability in project management
- Experience with market research, information collection & analysis
- Deep technical knowledge of battery technology in general and prismatic battery technology in particular
- Deep knowledge of the Chinese battery market
- Deep knowledge of the Chines legal requirements w.r.t. battery systems and technology
- Fluent in English and Chinese, knowledge of German language is a plus
- High flexibility and able to work under pressure
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in the NEV automotive business
- MS office, Visio
You will be working in a highly motivated team on demanding and trend-setting assignments with a great deal of scope for your ideas. Our qualification programme promotes your professional and personal development. All of that offered in a modern, attractive working environment with a constantly growing, globally operating successful company.
Application and contact person
Become part of our team – we look forward to meeting you! Please use the online form on our website for your application.
For any further questions please, do not hesitate to contact Ms Tian: firstname.lastname@example.org
Das spricht für uns
IAV offers a range of services that is second to none – including the career opportunities for our employees. At IAV you will work on demanding and future-oriented assignments with a lot of scope for your ideas. Through focused training and promotion we offer the very best prospects for your individual professional development. Along with attractive conditions, including compensation based on our company wage agreement.
* We welcome people of every race, gender, and age group.
Standort: Peking (CHN)
In der Hauptstadt der Volksrepublik befindet sich unser zweiter Standort im Reich der Mitte. Die Millionenmetropole ist das politische und kulturelle Zentrum des Landes.
Alle reden von Work-Life Balance. Wir leben sie.
Wir befähigen unsere Mitarbeiter, anspruchsvolle und abwechslungsreiche Aufgaben anzupacken und wollen, dass sie ihre berufliche Entwicklung als Bereicherung erleben. Zugleich liegt uns am Herzen, dass Sie die nötige Zeit und Flexibilität finden, um sich privat zu verwirklichen.