The increasing equipment of vehicles with sensors, the amount of data that has to be collected for test drives and its transfer into the Cloud are posing new challenges for automobile manufacturers and global players from the IT world. In this context, IAV successfully completes international projects focusing on designing, implementing, integrating, and testing innovative functions of highly automated driving as well as intelligent transportation systems. To achieve smooth interaction among all components and systems in this heterogeneous, technologically interdisciplinary environment, we are looking for your support as a Cloud Solution Architect. You will play a key part in helping to develop innovative functions to the level of manufacturing readiness and, with us, shape the future of mobility. In detail, your responsibilities will cover:
- Understanding of the architectural principles of cloud applications for realizing the entire scope of interconnected vehicle functions
- Active support in projects, from analysis, concept formulation, and development to system implementation and commissioning of cloud-based functions
- Practical experience in handling cloud services for computers, networks, storages and databases, cloud deployment, and management services as well as monitoring external content providers
- Selection of suitable cloud services in line with the demands on data, processing, databases, and security
- Liaising with internal and external project team members and coordinating project tasks.
The position can be filled either in Gifhorn or Nuremberg. Please indicate the preferred location in your cover letter.