The process of connecting the automobile to the Internet of Things (IoT) and providing increasingly extensive, cloud-based functions for the consumer in the vehicle is being driven forward by virtually all automobile manufacturers and also by global players from the IT world, such as Google and Microsoft. In this field, IAV acts both as a link between these sectors and also in defining and implementing new, innovative services and systems.
Worldwide, our staff works in projects focusing on configuring, implementing, integrating as well as testing innovative functions of highly automated driving and automated intelligent transport systems. Our expertise in the field of driver assistance is complemented by the topics of cloud/car-2-X-based security functions as well as IAV’s proprietary HAD vehicle, showcased, for example, in joint presentations with Microsoft at CES 2016/2017.
For systematically analyzing recorded (sensor) data and linking them with established IoT platforms, we are looking for a Data Scientist (m/f) in this heterogeneous, technologically interdisciplinary field for developing innovative analytics and AI applications:
- Data collection, processing, analysis and interpretation of (sensor) data
- Analysis, simulation and piloting of methods from the fields of data mining, predictive analytics and machine learning
- Integration and monitoring of external content providers
- Support in prototype showcases and proof-of-concept implementation of algorithms
- Proactive support in customer projects from analysis, concept definition and development to implementing and commissioning cloud-based functions
Joining IAV, you will play a key part in developing innovative interconnected functions in the automotive environment and, with us, shape the future of mobility.