IAV Group is an engineering and technical consultancy servicing the global automotive industry with approximately 7,000 employees worldwide and more than 30 years of experience. As a recognized leader in the specification, design, development, validation and production launch of advanced vehicle and powertrain systems, IAV Automotive Engineering deploys a leading team of technical experts, engineering tools and program processes from its North American Headquarters in Northville, Michigan.
IAV is seeking a Business Development Intern during the Spring of 2019 in Northville, MI.
The responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Assess a company portfolio and the competitive landscape of the market
- Investigate each companies capability, needs and geographic footprint, via publicly available information
- Research and create marketing strategies for IAV’s technical portfolio’s
- Identify and contact business opportunities for IAV’s technical portfolio’s
- Create a priority contact list for each strategic customer
- Find ways to expand the products and services offered to our customers
- Generate leads from strategic customers
- Promote the business online and via word-of-mouth
- Attend networking events to grow IAV presence in the market place
- Support the creation of client proposals and support quotation opportunities though the organization
- Support and maintain the customer relationship management data in IAV’s internal database