Human Resources Intern (m/f) – IAV China
Are you interested in international human resources as well as the Chinese (business) culture? Then IAV China might be the right place for you! During your internship in the local human resources department of IAV China, you will mainly be in charge of the day-to-day recruiting activities as well as the further development of IAV China’s Employer Branding activities. Depending on your previous professional experience, you may also be assigned with tasks being allocated to other HR functions, such as Talent Management and HR Strategy. Your tasks may comprise but will not be limited to the following items:
- Maintain current and determine new recruiting channels
- Processing of the internal applicant management software system
- Creation and publication of job advertisements
- Assist with scheduling as well as conducting job pre-interviews
- Ensure a continuous communication with the hiring managers
- Review and implement HR-policies, processes and manuals (e.g. Recruiting Policy and Recruiting Process)
- Conceptualize and implement employer branding activities in close collaboration with the local marketing function
- Support the local HR team in day-to-day business activities
- Enrollment in a study program ideally with focus on human resources (e.g. economics, (business) law, social sciences or psychology)
- Very good language skills in both German and English (writing, reading and speaking)
- Experience with the MS Office package
- Intercultural sensitivity and organizational talent
- High sense of responsibility and ability to work autonomously
- Strong communication skills as well as team skills
You will be working in a highly motivated team on demanding and trend-setting assignments with a great deal of scope for your ideas. Our qualification programme promotes your professional and personal development. All of that offered in a modern, attractive working environment with a constantly growing, globally operating successful company.
Standort: Shanghai (CHN)
Als einer der global führenden Engineering-Partner entwickelt IAV die Mobilität der Zukunft. Dabei bewährt sich unser Engineering herstellerübergreifend in Fahrzeugen auf der ganzen Welt. Deshalb sind wir überall dort zu finden, wo unsere Kunden uns brauchen: bei ihnen vor Ort.
Alle reden von Work-Life Balance. Wir leben sie.
Wir befähigen unsere Mitarbeiter, anspruchsvolle und abwechslungsreiche Aufgaben anzupacken und wollen, dass sie ihre berufliche Entwicklung als Bereicherung erleben. Zugleich liegt uns am Herzen, dass Sie die nötige Zeit und Flexibilität finden, um sich privat zu verwirklichen.