System Engineer* – ADAS Lighting Assistance – Expert Training Program in Germany
Diese Herausforderung erwartet Sie
We are currently looking for System Engineer for ADAS Lighting Assistance to work with experts in the industry to take designs from concept through production.
The System Engineer (m/f) for ADAS Lighting Assistance will support:
- Responsible for system development of innovative functions of ADAS Lighting Assistance
- Coordination with in the system involved components
- Creation/Review system description
- Guideline/contribution should-results for test cases
- Application (records, ZDC)
- Vehicle commissioning, flashing of SW, data sets
- Analysis of error (KPM), handling of analysis tools (e.g. of Vector)
- Carrying out & keeping record of the initial vehicle evaluation
- Proactive communication of emerging problems or errors
Before starting this position in Shanghai you will receive a six to eight week expert training in Gifhorn, Germany.
Das spricht für Sie
- Master or above with major in engineering or automotive field. Abroad education experience is preferred.
- Fluent English and German language skills both in oral and writing
- 3+years working experience in automotive ADAS or EE development
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering and information processing
- Knowledge about vehicle BUS-communication (CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, Flexray etc.)
- Requirements management: DOORS (defining diagnostic-, testing- & function requirements)
- Knowledge of vehicle commissioning, application und error analysis : Diagnosis and analysis tools such as Vector CANoe, CANape
- Knowledge of vehicle technical standards and regulations (lighting regulations)
- Driving license
- Project management, scheduling appointments
- Calm and confident appearance
- Coordination of tasks and processes (parallel tracking of different processes)
- Analytical thinking, structured working methods, and independence
- Autodidactical and pragmatical finding of solutions
- Communication skills; being able to quickly and easily represent/communicate complex issues
- Open to new challenges and problems
- High reliability and being on-time
- Customer focus
- Testing capability
- Willingness for business trips and driving at night
You will be working in a highly motivated team on demanding and trend-setting assignments with a great deal of scope for your ideas. Our qualification programmer promotes your professional and personal development. All of that offered in a modern, attractive working environment with a constantly growing, globally operating successful company.
Application and contact person
Become part of our team – we look forward to meeting you! Please use the online form on our website for your application.
For any further questions please, do not hesitate to contact Ms. Tian Lu: +86 198 2279 8921.
Das spricht für uns
IAV offers a range of services that is second to none – including the career opportunities for our employees. At IAV you will work on demanding and future-oriented assignments with a lot of scope for your ideas. Through focused training and promotion we offer the very best prospects for your individual professional development. Along with attractive conditions, including compensation based on our company wage agreement.
* We welcome people of every race, gender, and age group.
Standort: Shanghai (CHN)
Bereits seit Anfang der 90iger Jahren stemmen wir Projekte im Reich der Mitte. Mit einem eigenen Standort ist IAV seit mehr als 15 Jahren in der größten Stadt Chinas vertreten.
Alle reden von Work-Life Balance. Wir leben sie.
Wir befähigen unsere Mitarbeiter, anspruchsvolle und abwechslungsreiche Aufgaben anzupacken und wollen, dass sie ihre berufliche Entwicklung als Bereicherung erleben. Zugleich liegt uns am Herzen, dass Sie die nötige Zeit und Flexibilität finden, um sich privat zu verwirklichen.