IAV realizes trials on the site of one of his customers in the region of Paris. Your mission will be:
- Project administration in respect to customer specifications
- Preparation of driving tests
- Management of the technical support in conditions of proper engine operation and its measuring equipment
- Realization and data processing
- Management of fuel supply, consumables and rooms with suppliers as well as surveillance of stocks and order acceptance
- Education level required "Bac" plus 2 or 3 years specialized in automobile or test engineering (MCI or MAVA)
- Professional experience of at least 2 years in a similar job
- Good knowledge of engines and more specifically in engine tuning, furthermore good mechanical skills
- Preferably knowledge of one or more of the following tools: Puma 5.6, Puma Open, INCA, Indicom, Osiris, Concerto (Edes, Apogée)
- Knowledge of English would be an advantage
You are highly organised and can work within deadlines in a cost-effective way and are service-minded. This will make it easy for you to fully carry out your tasks.
IAV offers a range of services that is second to none – including the career opportunities for our employees. At IAV you will work on demanding and future-oriented assignments with a lot of scope for your ideas. Through focused training and promotion we offer the very best prospects for your individual professional development.
* We welcome people of every race, gender, and age group.