IAV’s Project Management Office (PMO) is responsible for conducting all projects in line with standardized methods and specifications. To this end, we have developed our own project management methods that comply with the international norms and standards of the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and automotive SPICE®. Continuous measurement against best practice and lessons learned ensures the project management process is constantly improved.
Making sure these standards and methods are implemented professionally in project management, PMO benefits from experienced project managers trained and certified to PMI®. These include experts in all domains of project management. Closely connected both internally at IAV as well as externally, they continuously extend their expertise through memberships in leading project management organizations.
Our competence in managing projects:
- Standardized control of projects across a vast range of complexity by experienced project managers
- Comprehensive experience in managing complex and international projects
- Extensive experience in managing development projects with interdisciplinary development content
- Ability to match the methodology and process to specific project demands
- Predictive and integrated project management
- High level of methods competence