Smart Engineering for Smart Mobility
IAV Infotainment Lab
With the IAV Infotainment Lab, complex integration tests for infotainment systems can be shortened considerably. This saves many OEMs valuable time and developer resources.
The IAV Infotainment Lab, offers you the highest quality and maximum flexibility across the globe. It enables efficient and effective project work in development and testing.
In addition, the IAV Infotainment Lab provides a secure infrastructure for OEM prototypes in hardware and software. Every member of the project team, from project managers and developers to integrators or testers, has digital access to the test benches that would otherwise be located directly at the workplace. Many functions and tests can now be carried out directly from the user’s own PC on the infotainment hardware in the IAV Infotainment Lab
With IAV Infotainment test benches localized directly in the target market, such as in North America or China, market-specific functions can be developed and tested directly on the customer’s own computer and without any hardware know-how. The access to different country variants is possible in the IAV Infotainment Lab with just one click.
- Remote control of infotainment hardware and software
- Remote control of test environments (simulations, clamps, …)
- Remote control of mobile devices
- Real infotainment hardware environment
- Basis for test automation
- Booking system for test benches
- Costs reduction
- Sharing of infotainment devices and software
- 24/7 use of infotainment hardware and software
- Reduced travel and transportation costs
- Wide variety of infotainment devices
- Wide variety of mobile devices
- Availability of experts and specialists on site (troubleshooting and response time)
- Shared use of resources across projects and locations
- Distributed use of rare hardware resources
- Simplifying the distribution of software and hardware (customs procedures)
- Integration of existing infotainment test benches for remote control
- Integration of worldwide partners (also without hardware on site)
- Home office without OEM hardware at home
More and more users benefit from the IAV Infotainment Lab
The IAV Infotainment Lab has been used productively in projects at IAV and together with customers for several years. Successful projects at the IAV Infotainment Lab have jointly developed and tested, for example, the Sirius satellite radio reception in America, the Mobile Online Services in China and the In-Car Apps in Europe and in the USA.
There are now over 60 test benches spread across 3 continents. In numerous projects, more than 100 IAV employees and customers rely on the IAV Infotainment Lab.
Do you search for a test rack for infotainment systems and infotainment ECUs that enables professional test setups for functional testing?
With IAV Umba, you can effortlessly test infotainment systems and infotainment ECUs functionally. Discover a product that combines all our development experience.