Guided calibration and automation – guided and automated calibration: INCA-FLOW automates recurring application tasks with the graphical process description. With this process standardization you can preserve valuable expert knowledge. As the only tool of its kind, INCA-FLOW can be combined with all development infrastructures (including MiL/SiL, HiL, test bench, vehicle, fleet) during the entire development process.
The number of algorithms in powertrain control units is increasing all the time; in addition, the individual algorithms are also getting more and more complex. This growing complexity needs development tools to take the pressure off the calibration engineer and to make proven processes available throughout the company. That is exactly what INCA-FLOW offers. The tool provides you with graphic descriptions of calibration sequences in next-to-no time which then run on the connected infrastructure. Best practice examples are automatically documented, making them available to all employees.
Shorter development times and lower costs as well as higher, reproducible quality: this is what you get with INCA-FLOW, without needing IT skills for programming scripts. This means you can turn your full attention again to your key expertise: efficient parameterization of control unit algorithms in terms of minimizing emissions and robust onboard diagnostics (OBD), as well as optimizing fuel consumption, performance and drivability.
INCA-FLOW is distributed through IAV’s cooperation partner ETAS, who also offers first-level support. We are continuously optimizing the tool, constantly adding new functions.
"Engine Drivability“ Toolbox (EDT)
- Assists calibration engineers in measuring and evaluating control unit calibration for engines
- Provides benchmarking of vehicle and calibration data on the basis of objective criteria, replacing time and cost consuming subjective assessment by experts
- Easy and quick integration into the vehicle on-board measuring system
“Transmission Drivability” Toolbox (TDT)
- Toolbox for automated evaluation of events under physical objective criteria for optimizing drivability calibration
- Extensive visualization functions as a basis for troubleshooting and providing detailed analysis of events
- Covers all events (e.g. up and down-shifting, launching, torque-converter lockup, hybrid functions etc.)
More about the Transmission Drivability Toolbox can be found here.